NORTH PERTH BASKETBALL is a local Basketball Club providing a range of basketball development opportunities to juniors aged 6 to 16 years.
It is our objective to:
- promote, advance, foster and cultivate junior Basketball, in the North Perth region.
- educate, train and encourage junior members through the game of Basketball to realise their full potential.
- encourage, advance and assist in the personal development of each member in a safe, friendly and fun environment through a sense of fair play and a love of sport.
- promote the bonds of friendship and fellowship between all members of North Perth Basketball.
- align with local business' and community organisations for the purpose of providing benefit and enjoyment for the members and families of North Perth Basketball.
NORTH PERTH BASKETBALL Teams play all year round at the Loftus Recreation Centre in Leederville on Saturday mornings. Our Team Training sessions are also conducted at the Loftus Centre facility on Tuesday afternoons.
NP Teams play in competitions that are split into Summer (Term 4+1) and Winter (Term 2+3) Seasons. Skill Development programs run each school Term for the full year.
Enquiries welcome via the CONTACT tab.
See you on the court!